CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April's Virtual Book Club




I have exciting news!  I am co-hosting a Virtual Book Club this month with Toddler Approved.  We have selected The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss as our book for April.  This classic is a sweet book about a little boy who has faith in the tiny seed he plants.  He nourishes it and waits, and waits, and waits.  



We invite you to read The Carrot Seed and then do a fun activity, art project, or snack inspired by the book, with your little ones.   We will have a blog hop on April 26th where you can share the book based activity.   I cannot wait to see what fun ideas you come up with! 

In March, Toddler Approved hosted a Virtual Book Club inspired by Jan Brett's book The Easter Egg.  If you haven't seen all of the fun activities others shared there yet, make sure to click over.  You might find something special to do with your loved ones this week.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from the readers of my blog. It makes my day! I have recently had a lot of inappropriate spam that has snuck through, so I am turning on the moderation of comments for a short time, to see if it helps. I am so sorry for any inconvience this may cause, but I want to remain a family friendly blog. -Danielle @Mommy and Me Book Club