CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rules for the "Me-s"

Each year during our opening planning meeting we have with the Mommies, we come up with a list of age appropriate, simple rules for the children to follow. We discuss these during Circle Time the first few weeks in a positive, happy way. We give examples of good choices and give thumbs up if the choice is following the rules and thumbs down if it is not following the rules. We review later in the year as needed.

1-I will keep my hands and feet to myself.
2-I will take turns and share the toys and art materials.
3-I will use an inside voice.
4-I will help clean up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from the readers of my blog. It makes my day! I have recently had a lot of inappropriate spam that has snuck through, so I am turning on the moderation of comments for a short time, to see if it helps. I am so sorry for any inconvience this may cause, but I want to remain a family friendly blog. -Danielle @Mommy and Me Book Club